Many parks and greenspace groups find it difficult to get local young people involved with volunteer work at their site. In an effort to help groups rectify this, Fields in Trust have partnered with greenspace charity Groundwork and The National Youth Agency on the ‘Future Proof Parks’, programme funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund. They have produced a series of fantastic downloadable guides, designed to support green space volunteer groups working with young adults aged 14 – 24 years old.
- Empowering young people
- Working with young people
- Including young people in your organisation
- Recruiting young volunteers
- Safeguarding young people
- Working with other youth organisations
- Crowdfunding Toolkit