These “How to” Guides and documents have been compiled from many trusted sources. They are designed to help Friends groups understand common issues and to provide solutions, some have been written by our pilot groups. Further contributions are welcomed as we constantly seek to expand the help we can offer. Hopefully, you can find the advice you need, if not, then do let us know and we will endeavour to create a new How-To!
Developing your friends’ group
- How to set up a Friends Group
- Ladder of Participation
- Passport to Success
- Constitutions and Governance
- Running your group
- Publicity, Marketing, Media
- Managing Finances
- What is community empowerment and how can we make it happen?
- Good practice in managing volunteers
- Useful policies for Friends Groups